Software Compatibility Testing
Your customer base uses a wide variety of OSs, browsers, databases, servers, clients, and hardware. Different versions, configurations, display resolutions, and Internet connect speeds all can impact the behavior of your product and introduce costly and embarrassing bugs. We test for compatibility using real test environments (not just virtual systems).
Why outsource your compatibility testing to ApTest?
ApTest is expert at testing products for compatibility with hardware and software environments.
We can compatibility test your web site, CD, or application quickly and inexpensively.
ApTest operates testing labs offering all the hardware and software needed for such testing including:
- PCs, MACs, and UNIX workstations and servers
- Old and new version of Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, MacOS X, Linux, and many varieties of UNIX
- Old and new browsers including Netscape / Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
- A variety of other applications software
Our compatibility testing solutions
Our compatibility testing process includes:
- Expert consultation on defining the compatibility issues that are significant for your product and a cost-effective matrix of platforms it should be tested against
- Development of a Compatibility Test Plan specifying exactly what tests will be executed
- Test execution by our staff of experienced test engineers
- Using our ApTest Manager test management tool you will have complete, real-time access over the Internet to the development and execution of your tests. This allows you to view and supervise the work being done on your project during every phase from start to finish.
Depending on the complexity of your product and the number of platforms to be tested projects can be performed in a week or less.
Contact us today for a free proposal for adding ApTest to your testing team.