X11R5 Test Suite - VSW5
The VSW5 test suite verifies the compliance of implementations of the X Window System Version 11 Release 5 or greater. VSW5 verifies 1000 X11R5 interfaces for compliance to The Open Group's X Window System Document Set.
VSW5 is employed by The Open Group in its conformance branding program for X Windows and the Common Desktop Environment (CDE).
VSW5 features include:
- Superset of the latest X Consortium test suite.
- The industry's first tests for the X Toolkit Intrinsics (Xt) interfaces.
- Tests for all X11R5 Xlib interfaces including I18N, XCMS, etc.
- Tests for the SHAPE extension.
- Tests for the Input Device extension.
- Implementation under the Test Environment Toolkit (TET), facilitating easy integration with existing test suites.
- Sophisticated test report generator facilitates analyzing problems and achieving compliance.
- Utility for comparing results from multiple test runs facilitates regression testing.
- Available at a reduced price in a VSW5 Lite configuration for use in testing X servers.