ApTest is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send resumes: by e-mail to email@example.com.
ApTest is an equal opportunity employer and offers excellent working conditions, benefits, salaries, and flexible working hours.
Perl Web Application Developer
A challenging position in our development group working to enhance our flagship product, ApTest Manager. This work would include developing tight integration with other tools.
Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Experience with Perl, web development, and software testing are a must. Additional experience with tools such as Quality Center, Rational, JIRA, Fogbugz, etc. are preferable.
- Good people skills
- Excellent written skills
- The ideal candidate would also have familiarity with one or more of the following:
- UNIX development tools and utilities
- Windows development tools and utilities
- awk, sed, and other UNIX commands and utilities